Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP windows 10 home 365 micro soft 14-dk 0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 in S Mode

I did a reset and now I need help reinstalling my micro soft 365 home subscription and I need help with the camera it hasn't worked in a while. That's why I did a reset. Can you help me?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@geegee7 

I can certainly understand the desire to do factory resets -- given the prevalent view that such an action, though extreme, will fix a variety of mysterious problems and return a troublesome PC to working condition.

Problem is -- that very often is NOT the case and if there is any hardware issue at all, which is nearly always the cause with a SLOW PC (which is why most folks do the factory resets), you end up trashing your PC and rendering it useless. So, you trade a SLOW PC for a non-working PC. Not a good trade -- and certainly not what you intended.

IF MS Office 365 came with your PC and you need to reinstall it, then you have a problem because HP does not provide separate downloads for products that come preloaded.  You would have to contact HP Support yourself to see if they can provide you any assistance on this. Contact link is below ...

If you have the MS Office 365 software but are having problems installing or activating it, since this is an MS product, we have no way to debug or fix issues with that.  You would have to contact Microsoft Office support for that.

USA/Canada HP contact info: https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.