Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
hp notebook

whenever i go onto chrome internet explorer google ect and go onto a tab it either says unknown error or no internet connection or nothing at all and just takes me out of chrome ect. i need help with this cause im in a byod class and my computer wont let me on anything usually it just starts going black and white and glitches me out of my searching application

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
Yea its a Windows 10 and it came already installed I'll get the other info now

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

IDiamonEspeon

Hello;

Allow me to welcome you to the HP forums!

I read your post about internet and search problems and wanted to help -- but need more information.

Please follow these instructions for finding the detailed product number of your PC: Finding Your HP Product Model Number | HP® Customer Support

Also, we need to know which OS version you're running.  And if it's Win10, did the PC come with that preinstalled, or did you do the Win10 Upgrade?

We can proceed once you provide the information.

Thanks

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended
Yea its a Windows 10 and it came already installed I'll get the other info now
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.