Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

i have tried three different keyboards ,cannot get pc to recognize any of them. verified usb port is working .Have tried updating drivers and have also come across error message (code 39) driver corrupted or missing ...please help!!

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Go to Device Manager and then Select keyboard and Update the driver   

Orr   

Connect the Keyboard to different computer and check whether it's connecting or not. If its connecting then try it in different usb ports

HP Recommended

I have tried numerous times to update driver . Some times it says the driver is updated but i've also received error message with code 39. Tried keyboard on my laptop and works fine. I've literally tried 3 different keyboards and can't get any of them to be recognized by my PC.!?

It's beyond frustrating . Tried system restore, different ports as well, nothing works 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.