Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jlopez2117
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

what is this message?

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion All-in-One - 22-a113w (Touch)

hi i try to download a sims game i bought and when i try to download these two error messages came up and i not letting me download the game can someone please help me here are the two error messages below

1. the code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140.DLL was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem

2. the code execution cannot procceed because VCRUNTIME140.DLL was not found reinstalling th program may fix this problem

2 REPLIES 2
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
32,576 32,476 2,955 7,259
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@jlopez2117 

Both of these are run-time libraries that game needs in order to work.

So, the best thing to so is post on the support forum of the game you bought and see what the game vendor suggests.  They usually point folks to downloads of these libraries from their site.

***If my post helped, click the thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
mike_coreit
Level 2
22 19 1 4
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

These files relate to Microsoft Visual Studio C++ 2015 runtime.

You can download it from this page: https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=48145

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation