Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 22xi 21.5-inch Diagonal IPS LED Backlit Monitor

When i try to install the update 22h2 I always receive the error code 8007000d. Can you help me to solve this issue?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@lucktam 

Welcome to the HP support community.

I understand that you are getting a 0x8007000d error on the computer, I am glad to assist you.

Run the Windows Update Troubleshooter

1. Go to Settings and select Update and Security.
  2. Click on the Troubleshoot option (left pane).
  3. On the right pane, scroll down to Additional troubleshooters.
  4. Run the Windows Update troubleshooter and check the results.

If error 0x8007000d persists, relaunch Command Prompt with admin rights 

• Press the Win + R on your keyboard. In the Run dialog box, type “cmd” into the field and then press Ctrl + Shift + Enter
  • This will open Command Prompt with administrative privileges.
  • And run the DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth command. Press Enter and wait until the machine completes the process. Then run the sfc/scannow command.
  • Restart your computer and try to install the problematic updates again.

Keep me posted.

If this helps, please mark the public post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

The 22h2 update is not always presented, statistically it appears once in a month. There is a way to download it without having to wait?

I have followed all of your suggestions, but when I attempt a WIndows Update that update does not appear ...

best regards

Luciano

HP Recommended

@lucktam 

This might require one on one interaction to fix the issue, I am sending you a private message with the steps to talk to HP support.

Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

I hope this helps resolve this issue completely.

If this helps, please mark the public post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.