Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Omen Pc 880-068ng
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

When i go to the Omen Command Center at the startpage it shows a Cpu temperature of 50C on idle but when i go to the overclocking menu its shows 30C on idle... so which one is it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@JDRA

That is correct. 🙂

Cheers! 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@JDRA

Thanks for reaching out to us on HP Support Forums. I came across your post and would like to assist.

I understand that you have an OMEN by HP Desktop PC - 880-068ng an the Omen Command Center shows that the CPU temperature is at 50 degrees when idle. And when you go to overclocking menu it shows 30 degrees on idle. 

I did some research on this and came across the HP document for the HP OMEN Command Center. When you navigate to Overclocking >> Overclocking with AMD CPUs in this document, the 

CPU Temperature option displays the current temperature of the CPU. This would be the correct temperature after overclocking. Your PC has an AMD Ryzen7-1800X processor. 

I hope this information helps. Feel free to let me know. Cheers! 🙂

HP Recommended

so if i understand u correctly the correct temperature is the one showed on the overclockin tab? 

HP Recommended

@JDRA

That is correct. 🙂

Cheers! 

HP Recommended

thank you!!!

HP Recommended

@JDRA

You're most welcome.

It was a pleasure to share this platform with you. 

Wishing you a Happy New Year! 🙂

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.