Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
ALL IN ONE 22-c0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

why and which version of bios do i use. On the driver update page on hp's site, it shows 1. 8446, f-26, i have this and have some issues. 2. 84de f41 as the 2nd choice. obv ive engraned in my head to check system config and look at what version, board etc and only go with that like wise choice. the date is a few months later on the 2nd option 84de f41, than the isntalled version  i have 8446 f26. any reason? should i just not worry bout it? but like i said, i get that cmos 502 error on restart evry so often, as well as the pc sometimes doesnt get out of sleep mode or hybernate and sometime i have to power off to qaccess windows. i hqave the latest vers w10, the october one. i see the system is acpi mode. and i do have a ssd running concurrent w the 1tb hdd as a backup . so im not sure whats what/. also the uefi diagnostic tool is still stuck on vers 7.00, and ive installed and downlaoded the latest 7.8 version., but when i acces the uefi firmaware settings f2, on restart it still shows old version.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

cmos 502

mean the battery is dead or close./

CMOS mean RTC CMOS  NVRAM ,  and battery .

It meand the battery is dead or near dead, below 2.9vdc is the cliff of death.

NO warranty answers by me.
HP Recommended

all good, with the warranty, but the thing is only what 3 years old if that, battery, already huh? cheap unit as it was under 300 bux so no biggy. Thak you. i appreciate it. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.