cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RobertMuggy
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Bamboo Ink Pen able to open Microsoft ink/sticky notes but not able to recognize screen or write

HP Recommended
Spectre 360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My HP Spectre is able to bluetooth connect to my Bamboo Ink pen, shortcuts to microsoft ink and sticky notes also work by clicking the end. However, the pen is actually unable to register information on the screen. 

Note that I have also tried WACOM's recommended solution of switching configuration from AES to MPP by holding down the two buttons close to the nib.

Note that I have also tried updating the driver. Microsoft says "driver is up to date" and attempts to install drivers from Wacom's website end up with the error message "no tablet is found on this device."

All and any advice is welcome.

Thanks!

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation