cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pavillionpp
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Can I use Pavillion 23 (all in one) as a monitor?

HP Recommended
Pavillion 23
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hi all!

i am looking to use my pavillion23 all in one computer as a monitor for a different device. Is this possible? If so how do I do this?

thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
GamingOptional
Level 5
231 224 16 39
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Many of the all-in-ones only have a video-out port so you cannot use it as a monitor.

If yours has a video-in port it may also  have a button on the underside of the screen to change the display input which will allow you to see what you've plugged in.

*Just a community member, not an HP employee.
0 Kudos
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
32,580 32,480 2,955 7,259
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Pavillionpp 

As @GamingOptional has already mentioned, your HDMI port is most likely OUTPUT only. 

When All-in-0nes support video INPUT, they have two HDMI ports and they are clearly labeled and output.  If yours has only one, it is OUTPUT. And. any other video ports are output, also.

***If my post helped, click the thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation