Ruths-girl_2 Top Student
Top Student
2 1 1 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Can I write a book by talking into my hp voice recorder, then moving it to word to edit. Possible?

hp laptop Envy dv7 Notebook PC

No error messages, nothing new, just looking for general instructions

3 REPLIES 3
Provost Provost
Provost
74124 74014 9009 19400
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Can I write a book by talking into my hp voice recorder, then moving it to word to edit. Possible?

Hi,

Does your HP Voice recorder support this ? I don't think so. But you can use the following software on your laptop and it can convert your speeches to text (can be directly to MS Word). I know it works because I bought it for my daughter when she was a teacher in Japan

http://australia.nuance.com/dragon/dragon-trials/index.htm?country=AU

Could be more software around but I only know it.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Ruths-girl_2 Top Student
Top Student
2 1 1 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Thank you!  I was hoping for something free....but if nothing else comes up, I would have to say that if this program that you sent me ($200.00) works whan and if I purchase it, then you did solve my problem.  Thanks again.

0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
74124 74014 9009 19400
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi,

You are welcome. Sorry I did not say the program is not cheap. I bought for my daughter when I went to visit her in Tokyo the first time - as a gift from mum & dad.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation