Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion All-in-One - 23-q119 (Touch)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I am trying to do a BIOS update on my HP Pavilion All-in-One - 23-q119 (Touch) . I am on BIOS A0.06 and I see that there are updates available, but I cannot find my SSID. Please help.

Thank you,Ish

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi

Mines an 8130,  ESC and F1

SSID WiFi Born On.png

HP Recommended

Hi

Piriform Speccy reports

Motherboard
    Manufacturer    HP
    Model    8130 (P0)
    Version    25.13

BIOS
            Brand    American Megatrends Inc.
            Version    F.18
            Date    17/04/2018

HP Recommended

Hi Professor, thanks for your help. I am really a novice.. ESC and F1 during startup? both keys together or one after the other?

The 3 options for SSID I am given are HP Consumer Desktop PC BIOS Update (ROM Family SSID 2B43), (ROM Family SSID 2B44), (ROM Family SSID 2B45).

Thanks again!

HP Recommended

Professor - I'm all set... found it using your tips. Esc and F1. Thanks a lot. INstalled, up and running.

HP Recommended

Prego.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.