Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP All-In-One 24-df0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

This may seem like a really dumb question but I am having the hardest time trying to figure out how to get my F4 function key to work. I've hit it with Fn and without and the site that I'm on to do my Computer homework keeps telling me that it is incorrect. What the heck is going on?! I don't know if this helps, but I'm on Cirrus Paradigm Education and the course is in Excel. Everything has been working fine until that point.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Kipavi 

Sounds like a Browser issue -- so you should check with that site and see what Browsers they recommend and try using one of those.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Kipavi 

Sounds like a Browser issue -- so you should check with that site and see what Browsers they recommend and try using one of those.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.