Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion All-In-One 27-XA0059
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi. All the time my screen turn off my configurations on HP Display Control are lost. Please, can some one help me? thank you

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

@turse Could you share an image of the screen with the error message, so we know exactly what you are referring to?

Also, when exactly do you get this message?

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

turse_0-1595337561858.png

Hi.
There's no error man, only lost of configuration, every time I turn off my screen, the display settings are reseted.

Thank you

HP Recommended

@turse Alright, I appreciate the details, that said, I have a few steps that should help:

1. uninstall the graphics card drivers and reinstall

( Press Windows + X key, select device manager > Display adapters > right-click everything under it and uninstall, when done restart the device)

2. SFC check

1. Press the Windows key + X to open the main menu.
  2. Click Command Prompt (Admin) to open the Command Prompt as an administrator.
  3. When Command Prompt opens, enter sfc /scannow and press Enter.
  4. The repair process will now start.

3. try with new user account: click here for steps

4. update the BIOS: click here for more details

And let me know how that pans out.

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I do everything but do not works =/. These solutions were for Windows Care and all my drivers were already updated. Reinstall do not work to... =/

HP Recommended

@turse

Perform a system restore:

Here are the steps:- Click here

I hope that helps.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I do, but not yet

HP Recommended

@turse

Yes, you can try those steps at your leisure and let me know how it goes.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I do, but nothing yet

HP Recommended

@turse

I request you to talk to HP support.

They might have multiple options to help you with this.

1. Click on this link - https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp?openCLC=true
  2. Select the country.
  3. Enter the serial of your device.
  4. Select the country from the drop-down.
  5. Click on "Show Options".
  6. Fill the web-form. A case number and phone number will now populate for you.

I hope that helps.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.