Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Elite Slice
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Just tried to use HP Image Assistant 5.1.3 to upgrade an HP Elite Slice desktop. System +OS combo is supported according to the list, but clicking Analyse brings up the error from the subject (in German).

If I do not select "This computer" in target image, but the model name, I can download single drivers, but this robs me the capabilities of automatic install and comparing versions.

Best greetings from Germany

Olaf

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Olaf_E 

Your machine shows "Configuration Not Supported" on the following list (support):

https://ftp.ext.hp.com/pub/caps-softpaq/cmit/imagepal/ref/platformList.html

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

You should check the column headers before giving that as an answer.

Windows 10 x64 is listed as supported.

Best greetings from Germany
Olaf

HP Recommended

Little weird thing here is, on above page and overview, there are 2x HP Elite Slice's listed.
HP Elite Slice
HP Elite Slice for Meeting Rooms
from Win 10 1607 to Win 10 21H2 all versions

AND

HP Elite Slice G2 - Partner Ready with Microsoft Teams Rooms
HP Elite Slice G2 with Zoom Rooms
HP Elite Slice G2 - Audio Ready with Zoom Rooms
HP Elite Slice
HP Elite Slice for Meeting Rooms
HP Elite Slice for Meeting Rooms G2 for Intel Unite
HP Elite Slice for Meeting Rooms G2 for Skype Room Systems
just Win 10 version from 1709 to 1909

So, question if there is either some model based or country specific difference?
Windows 11 is either way not up there and since this came originally as Win 7 device and is EoS since a bit, i dont see it coming. 

Greetings also from Germany 😉

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.