Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

The files are exactly as the came from the fonts folder of my laptop.

If you want zipped files, you could always download them, then zip them up however you wish.

HP Recommended

Get my thanks too, Photoray002.

I'v been getting this error message for several months with no useful answers found until I stumbled upon this thread.

For "getting the zip" (@EXZACKLY😞 select al the six archives in Google drive. Click second mouse button. Choose "Download". Google will zip them before download.

For installing the fonts (@khalil1985): just doubleclick each one. It Will display tue Font panel with the button "Install"

HP Recommended

How do you add the font to your computer I got it from google drive but what do I do afterwards?

HP Recommended

@LegendaryLoyald 

Did you download each font file individually? if so, each file should look something like this...

font.JPG

Then double click on one to open it.

You might get prompted by Windows on how to open the file. Just click OK to use the default method.

Then a window will open like this...

Click the Install button at the top.

install font.JPG

If you downloaded all the files at once, Google might have zipped them into one file.

Right click on that file and choose to Extract All.

Then follow the info above.

HP Recommended

where is the attached zip file?

help me pls

HP Recommended

To install fonts in Windows 10, follow the instructions found on this link:

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/install-fonts-windows-10/

HP Recommended

Thanks so much! It was easy to download the fonts. Easy solution.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.