Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Support Assistant
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello.

There is a problem with this URL: https://support.hp.com/us-en/service-center. I was unwilling to make a call to HP about this, but one of the three fields, " Supported products", does not appear making the search unavailable. The HP Support Assistant had a recent message recommending the URL so I decided to view it even though I have no current problem.

I opened the page with 3 different browsers and tried filling in the two other field with different zip codes and radius, but the "Supported products" data field will not populate.

I hope that someone from HP will view this and report the problem to the appropriate IT professionals.

drbug

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello Riddle_Decipher:

It obvious that the page was fixed. When I visited the link today, as soon as the page loaded and before filling out any of the fields, the "Supported products:" field was now populated with choices. On Monday, when I posted this issue, nothing appeared under the field title. Thus having an HP Service Center nearby was not related to the issue ( I tried a NYC zip code on Monday).

I appreciate the prompt response to correct the issue. A suggestion to HP though is to have a way other than the forum to report a problem with the web site.  

dr bug

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@drbug Welcome to HP Community!

I checked out the options and it seems to be working fine only when there's a service center available in the radius you've selected, for example. check the image below:

I hope that answers your query,  

If it did, simply select "Accept as solution", to help the community grow, 

And if you wish to thank us for our efforts, click on the thumbs up for kudos.

Have a great day ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello Riddle_Decipher:

It obvious that the page was fixed. When I visited the link today, as soon as the page loaded and before filling out any of the fields, the "Supported products:" field was now populated with choices. On Monday, when I posted this issue, nothing appeared under the field title. Thus having an HP Service Center nearby was not related to the issue ( I tried a NYC zip code on Monday).

I appreciate the prompt response to correct the issue. A suggestion to HP though is to have a way other than the forum to report a problem with the web site.  

dr bug

HP Recommended

@drbug That's good, I'm glad it's been taken care off, I may have worked as the lucky charm, you'll never know! 😉

That said, I'll have your suggestion forwarded to the appropriate team, thank you for the details.

And have an awesome day, ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.