3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

HP Support Assistant showing wrong warranty information

HP Recommended
Omen 870-117na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Three weeks ago I extended my warranty to two years.  The website correctly shows this.  HP Support Assistant on my PC still shows only 4 months remaining.  How can  get Suppoort Assistant updated to show the correct life of my warranty?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
old_geekster
Level 16
Level 16
25,026 24,677 2,884 10,677
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@MarkG48, welcome to the forum.

This is a peer to peer help forum. The only presence that HP has on it are the Admins and the Mods. Otherwise, none of us works for HP.  Therefore, you should contact HP Customer Support for help with your problem.  They will be able to help you.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!

Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
old_geekster
Level 16
Level 16
25,026 24,677 2,884 10,677
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@MarkG48, welcome to the forum.

This is a peer to peer help forum. The only presence that HP has on it are the Admins and the Mods. Otherwise, none of us works for HP.  Therefore, you should contact HP Customer Support for help with your problem.  They will be able to help you.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!

Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!

View solution in original post

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation