Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY DESKTOP PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I would like to ask if somebody has any idea on how to reproduce the characters that are displayed on the row with the keys for the numbers of the HSA-P003K keyboard. For instance in the key for number 3 in the bottom  right there is the sign for the sterling pound. What is the key sequence one has to type to reproduce that sign? 

Thanks.

Andrés

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Patoruzu 

This should help:  https://www.irongeek.com/alt-numpad-ascii-key-combos-and-chart.html

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

Thanks, but that is not what I was asking. I have taken a photo of the keyboard and you can see on the photo some examples of what I mean.  I hope this clarifies my question. Sorry for not being clear.

keyboard_ex.jpg

HP Recommended

Hello WAWood

I appreciate your help but your suggestion did not help me to solve the issue. 

I am attaching a photo I have taken of the keyboard to try to clarify the issue.

In the attached photo I am showing some of the keys I a talking about. For instance the key for number 0 in my keyboard has on the bottom right the sign 1/4. My specific question is what sequence I need to type to reproduce that sign?

Thank you.

Andrés

keyboard_ex.jpg 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.