Ignacia
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

How can I awaken my Monitor????

HP Recommended
W2071d
Other

My desktop won't turn on. We think its the PC but at thew same time we don't. On the monitor, all it says is that there is no signal and that the monitor is going to sleep. We have Wifi and everything is conncected. We don't kinow what it is no more, we really need to use it too.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Photoray002
Level 15
Level 15
12,666 12,443 1,306 4,291
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @Ignacia 

We need some more details.

1. Was this setup you're using working and suddenly stopped or did you just put it together?

2. I assume the computer is making a noise when you turn it on? For example, you can hear a fan running and a power light turns on? If so, have you tried unplugging and reconnecting the cable from the computer to the monitor?

Usually, if the monitor is plugged in correctly but there is no signal being recieved, its a malfunction in the computer.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation