Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

I purchased a HP 110-243WB desk top PC . How do I activate the 25 GB lifetime cloud storage from (BOX) that came with the computer ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
Actually cloud is a 3rd party software. Yes, it may came with HP when you first purchased the pc but for the activation of that you may contact cloud as they need to perform some sort of registration.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Wilspeak, welcome to the forum.

I suggest that you contact HP Customer Support for help.  They will be able to tell you everything that you need to do.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
HP Recommended

Mr. Old_Geekster, I called HP customer support and the guy that I was speaking to was  in India, anyaway he had no idea what I was talikng about and told me to go to Walmart where I brought from because Walmart put that sicker on the HP boxes which I dont believe one bit . When I went to Walmart they told me that to contact HP. Is there a way That I can email HP with this issue ?  I couldnt find a email address for HP.

HP Recommended

Thank you for the additional information.

@wilspeak wrote:

Mr. Old_Geekster, I called HP customer support and the guy that I was speaking to was  in India, anyaway he had no idea what I was talikng about and told me to go to Walmart where I brought from because Walmart put that sicker on the HP boxes which I dont believe one bit.  I can't tell you who added the sticker, but I do know that many of the computers sold by big-box stores like Walmart are made to their specifications and have value-added software on them.  This allows them to give you a better deal at a less expensive price.  HP adds these offers to their computers at the request of the businesses.  So, HP doesn't normally have information about them.  I suggest that you go to www.box.com to see what they can do to help you.  They will know if the promotion is still available.

When I went to Walmart they told me that to contact HP.  Is there a way That I can email HP with this issue?  I couldnt find a email address for HP.   No, there is no email address that you can use for support.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
HP Recommended
Actually cloud is a 3rd party software. Yes, it may came with HP when you first purchased the pc but for the activation of that you may contact cloud as they need to perform some sort of registration.
HP Recommended
Thank You Sir
HP Recommended

BOX contacted me with this >>>>>  "Thisis Box User Services. Box User, beforewe can apply the 25GB storage onto your existing account, please sendus a screenshot of the what the promotional offer looks like on yourend, a screenshot that will highlight your eligibility to get the25GB storage space. Upon receipt, we'll take immediate action.'  <<<<< I responded  with a picture of the HP computer box and the receipt from walmart.

HP Recommended

BOX contacted me with this >>>>>  "Thisis Box User Services. Box User, beforewe can apply the 25GB storage onto your existing account, please sendus a screenshot of the what the promotional offer looks like on yourend, a screenshot that will highlight your eligibility to get the25GB storage space. Upon receipt, we'll take immediate action.'  <<<<< I responded  with a picture of the HP computer box and the receipt from walmart.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.