Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
05-30-2020 04:14 PM
Don't know where to post, but I have a package to ship back to HP and I never received it. They said my package was shipped...SHIPPED WHERE? Did they give a random stranger my product? I ask to "Chat now" to speak to tech or whoever and they send me here. Before I could actually be redirected to someone. It's now June and I use my warranty to get this package and I can't contact ANYONE. What's wrong with this place?
05-30-2020 04:24 PM
Welcome to the HP Community Forum.
This Place is a Community forum of volunteers, that is, owners and users of HP technology.
We are not HP Technical Support.
Your best and fastest option is to contact HP Support directly - mention / use your case number when you are submitting your information.
- I have submitted a request that someone take a look.
- Please know that because our Community is not HP Technical Support, we are not a direct conduit to HP.
- When there is a response, a Community moderator / agent will (should) post back on this thread before using other methods to contact you.
- Do not contact random numbers posted in a public or private message by “new members”. Vermin are looking for victims.
Note to those reading:
- Please do not post any personal or case information here - we cannot make use of the data.
- Posting personal information at a public site places your privacy at risk from scammers.
HP Technical Support – Contact Information
Open website HP World-Wide Support
Select your region and follow the prompts
Option – Regions
USA / Canada
Submit information / case online
Sign in or continue as a guest
Reminder: HP Phone numbers you find on the Internet have likely been hijacked.
For faster support, first submit information / case online: HP Customer Support UK
Option - HP Support is on Facebook!
HP Support does not publicly post contact numbers. Please submit your case online
- Provide all the requested information to submit your online case
- Explain the problem > Ask for help
- Submit the case
- After the case is submitted, Contact information for your area will be displayed on your screen
- Reminder: Wait times can be long – HP Response centers are very busy.
- Use the serial number of the device to submit the case (do not post that information on the Community).
- Chat is not available in every region. In those areas where Chat is an option, Chat service hours are likely restricted.
- HP will advise you when there is a fee for phone support and / or other services when your computer / device is no longer under warranty. This is normal business practice.
- HP may tell you that certain services are not covered under warranty. This is normal business practice. Standard Warranty typically covers specific hardware issues as explained in the Warranty contract. Care Pack coverage and warranties differ by contract package.
- Contact information is displayed on your screen after you submit your case online.
- HP websites are the only ones allowed to use the HP copyright circle/logo. Look for the copyright on any website claiming to be HP. If in doubt, scroll to the bottom of the Website to find HP copyright logo.
NOTE: If the single-system-check fails to find your device, use the "multiple devices" method to
check single or multiple devices.
- If necessary, Select your Country on the main website page or at the bottom (click Flag)
- Scroll down > To the right of Check multiple warranties, Click Continue
- Enter the Serial Number and Country for one or more devices / systems to be checked
- Check the box to verify you are "Not a robot"
- Click Submit (at bottom of list entries)
- When the page opens, Click View Details
NOTE: The online database results do not impact the actual contract.
Excerpted: If you think the warranty details of your product are incorrect, submit a dispute through the HP warranty validation website.
- If necessary, select your Region / Country: Scroll to bottom of page and click the Flag
- HP Computers and Printers - How to Submit a Dispute to Validate Your Warranty
Thank you for participating in our HP Community.
We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology
Click Thumbs Up on a post to say Thank You!
Answered? Select the relevant post "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.
06-01-2020 06:10 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee