Did you mean: 
jsantav
2 1 0 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

How to factory reset Model No. p7-1267c

HP Recommended
Pavilion Series

I am trying to clean out everything from my desktop and set it to factory reset. I no longer use this desktop so I am giving it to a friend which is why I want to set it as factory state. How can I clean out everything or set my desktop to factory state? I think it runs in windows 7. 

2 REPLIES 2
Prométhée
Level 16
Level 16
4,896 4,830 536 2,091
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello
under the condition of not having modified the pc mainly the reinstallation partition and the windows version
the pc must be reinstalled With recovery manager, or by f11 at startup!
Otherwise, and what seems not to have been done, you must use the reinstallation kit

Performing an HP System Recovery

Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 7)

Creating Recovery Discs or Saving a Recovery Image to a USB Flash Drive (Windows 7)

Creating and Using a System Repair Disc (Windows 7)

Obtaining PC Recovery USB Drives or Discs

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users:
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

0 Kudos
jsantav
Author
2 1 0 1
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The model number for my desktop is p7-1267c

Product number is QW785AA#ABA

HP Pavilion Series 

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation