WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
33,628 33,527 3,051 7,512
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@bferst 

The 403 Forbidden Error happens when the web page (or other resource) that you’re trying to open in your web browser is a resource that you’re not allowed to access. It’s called a 403 error because that’s the HTTP status code that the web server uses to describe that kind of error.

You usually get this error for one of two reasons. The first is that the owners of the web server have properly set up access permissions, and that you’re really not allowed access to the resource. The second reason is that the owners of the web server have improperly set up permissions and you’re getting denied access when you really shouldn’t be.

YOU can not fix this -- as that site is specifically denying you access.  This has to be fixed by the site admins.

***If my post helped, click the thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation