Reunoze
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

How to istall driver of Hp z23 ng2 with DVD on linux ubuntu

HP Recommended
Hp z23 ng2
Linux

Someone can tell me how to install driver (Display) on linux ubuntu 19.04  :(( when i try to access the folder of the cd. I run the folder name start.exe but it appear the noffication 'An error occured while loading the archive'. Thankss

1 REPLY 1
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
33,760 33,652 3,067 7,544
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Reunoze 

You should know that ".exe" files are Windows binaries -- and as such, are NOT executable in Linux.

In addition, Windows driver will NOT work in Linux, period.  IF there are no Linux drivers for the hardware, it simply will not work as there is no way to convert Windows drivers to Linux drivers.

What you are trying to do simply will not work -- and you need to do more research about this on the support forum of the Linux distro you are trying to use.

***If my post helped, click the thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation