11-03-2019 01:09 AM
I do not understand much I started to investigate in the page of the manufacturer of my motherboard of my pc is an HP Pavilion is that I want to update the RAM and I do not know how much memory is the maximum that I can support there says that a 16 GB and you see it says that one d 8 gb and 32 gb the truth can not help me please
11-03-2019 04:42 PM
What is your hp pavilion 590 ? It must be hp pavilion 590 -something, for example HP Pavilion 590-p0084d Desktop , its specs
They probably have same Lincs motherboard which
Memory upgrade information
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Two DDR4 UDIMM (288-pin) sockets
- Supports up to PC4-21300 (DDR4 2666)
- Supports 4 GB and 8 GB DDR4 UDIMMs
- Supports up to 4 GB on 32-bit systems
note:32-bit systems cannot address a full 4.0 GB of memory.
- Supports up to 32 GB (with two 16 GB modules) and 16 GB (with two 8 GB modules) on 64-bit computers
That means you can use 2x16GB or 2x8GB, max is 32GB
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.