Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 500 PC Series
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HI a little while back I upgraded to Windows 10 Anniversary update things went fine for me I did keep hp Support Assisant on my desktop computer during the Windows 10 Anniversary update process.  I finally decided one day to check hp Support Assisant to make sure that I had the lastestet version.  So I went into Hp Support Assisant and clicked on about and clicked on the button check for lastest version then a window came up saying that I had pending updates for Hp Support Assisant would I like to apply them Yes or No.  I pushed on the yes button.  After the updates download and install and hp support assisant shuts down and the tempary files are deled then hp support Assisant will restart and go back to the start page.  Everything appears to be working fine downloading with Green circles and white check marks with the above catagories.  

I guesss the reason I am asking for help is because for days and days now when I go to about in hp support assisant and click on check for lastest version I keep getting this message You have pending updates for hp support Assisant would you like to apply them Yes or No.  I would like to now how many pending updates will I have to apply for hp support Assisant before I see no updates are available for hp support Assisant.

here is some information that might be helpful below:

Hp Supportt Assisant program file version: 16.101.7752

How can make sure I have the lastest version of Support Assisant on my desktop computer.

Hp Support Assisant: 8.3.34.7

Patch: 8.3.34.7

FrameWork: 12.5.32.37

Configuration Files:  8.0.6294.2155

I would also like to now is their an easyier way that I could apply all the pending updates for hp support Assisant for Windows 10 home Edition 64 bit operating system.

Thanks for your time and your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@funny35,

I'm glad I could be of assistance,

To help others looking for the same solution, please click on the "Accepted as Solution" tab.

Thank you for your time and have a good day!

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@funny35,

The Riddle_Decipher is at your service!

As I understand the pending updates on the HP Support Assistant continues to stay even after it's updated and here's what you need to do: Click here to download a new version of the HP Support Assistance after you uninstall the current version of HPSA, restart the computer and then install the new version.

Keep me posted!

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

HI hp support just wanted to let you now that the other day when I went into hp support assisant and clicked on about and clicked on the check for lastest version I got a pop message saying that hp support assisant was finally up to date to the following version.  8.3.34.7  

is this the lasted version of hp support Assisant.

thanks hp support.

HP Recommended

@funny35,

Thank you for replying!

To answer your question, Yes that is indeed the latest version of the HP Support Assistance!

If you still have any queries related to the same issue, please click here for details about Using HP Support Assistant (Windows 10, 8, 7)

Keep me posted!

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

@funny35,

I'm glad I could be of assistance,

To help others looking for the same solution, please click on the "Accepted as Solution" tab.

Thank you for your time and have a good day!

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

hi , 

Recently it is suggested to update the drivers using softpaq which will fetch you the latest driver as per your OS

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/caps-softpaq/HP_SDM_Setup.exe

Thanks 

I am an HP Employee

Please click “Accept as Solution” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the same solution.
Click the “Thumbs Up” to say “Thanks” for helping!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.