Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
24-g027c

I've been trying to get my ps4 to work on my monitor it has a hdmi port but nothing is coming up to access my system  What else can I do?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I would check the connection, and then check the HDMI cable on another device. Sometimes the HDMI cable could be the issue. If you have monitor with HDMI capabilities and are trying to connect a PS3 using a HDMI cord, then there should be no issues and it should connect automatically. That is why it leads me to believe it is an issue with the cord. What type of monitor are you using?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.