Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

Imaging/Recovery program for HP Elite with Sure Run, Sure Recover & Sure Start

HP Recommended
HP EliteOne 800 G4 23.8-inch Non-Touch All-in-One PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

Just configured my HP EliteOne 800 G4 23.8-inch Non-Touch All-in-One PC.

Need input on 3rd party Imaging/Recovery software that works with the Sure Run, Sure Recover & Sure Start programs that are enabled.  

What software is successfully been used?

What changes to the BIOS (if any) needs to be set?

Thanks in Advance,

HMS-BornFree

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HMS-BornFree
Author
Level 1
2 1 1 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello All,

I can report back to my inquiry, saying that I was able to use a 3rd party Imaging program, to make an image of the Entire PC,  restore that image without any issues, with the HP Sure Run, HP Sure Recover & HP Sure Start programs enabled.

This Windows 10 Pro was highly customized with only Local Accts, Most all Microsoft Apps removed & File Explorer & Windows Start Menu customized to look, feel & react like Windows 7 style.

Consider this request happily closed 8>))

HMS-BornFree

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
HMS-BornFree
Author
Level 1
2 1 1 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello All,

I can report back to my inquiry, saying that I was able to use a 3rd party Imaging program, to make an image of the Entire PC,  restore that image without any issues, with the HP Sure Run, HP Sure Recover & HP Sure Start programs enabled.

This Windows 10 Pro was highly customized with only Local Accts, Most all Microsoft Apps removed & File Explorer & Windows Start Menu customized to look, feel & react like Windows 7 style.

Consider this request happily closed 8>))

HMS-BornFree

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation