Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Desktop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Who can help me with having trouble installing HP Photo Creations program?

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

I have used the program (HP Photo Creations) for years. Then it lock up so I down loaded a new program but after the down load it only open up with a blank page and nothing else. I have had my computer checked for bugs and proformas and the computer experts still can not get it to load. What can I do? HP Pavilion 570-P056, Window 10 - 4 bit, I7-7700 processor. Any help?

HP Recommended

Where is the solution?

HP Recommended

@joesnova

Thank you for joining the HP Community

Could you please help me with the exact model name or the product number of the printer?

Note: HP photo creations are a part of Full Feature Software and Driver.

Keep me posted.

Have a great day!

Cheers:)

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

HP Recommended

Hi Joe.

Uninstalling and reinstalling HP Photo Creations should fix the error. Here are step-by-step directions for Windows 10:

1. Check Your Internet Connection

• If you’re accessing the Internet from a business or office network, please be sure that the network or firewall allows access to the HP Photo Creations software.
    • Check your computer’s clock to be sure the date and time are set correctly.

2. Uninstall and Reinstall HP Photo Creations

Step A: Uninstall HP Photo Creations

1. Click on Start
    2. Click on Control Panel
    3. Click on Add or remove programs
    4. From the program list, select and remove HP Photo Creations 

Step B: Download and reinstall HP Photo Creations

1. Go to www.hp.com/go/hppc 
    2. Click the Download button. Depending on your browser, you can choose to run or save the program. Choose Run if available. (If you chose Save instead, double-click the downloaded file.)
    3. Follow the onscreen instructions to reinstall HP Photo Creations.

Step C: Open HP Photo Creations 

• Open HP Photo Creations by double-clicking the desktop shortcut, and confirm that it is working. If not, try restarting your computer.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Our support team is always happy to help. You can reach them at hpphotocreations@hp.com

Thank you for using HP Photo Creations,

RocketLife

RocketLife, developer of HP Photo Creations
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.