Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
07-14-2019 07:52 PM
Who can help me with having trouble installing HP Photo Creations program?
07-14-2019 08:00 PM
I have used the program (HP Photo Creations) for years. Then it lock up so I down loaded a new program but after the down load it only open up with a blank page and nothing else. I have had my computer checked for bugs and proformas and the computer experts still can not get it to load. What can I do? HP Pavilion 570-P056, Window 10 - 4 bit, I7-7700 processor. Any help?
07-17-2019 03:12 PM
Thank you for joining the HP Community
Could you please help me with the exact model name or the product number of the printer?
Note: HP photo creations are a part of Full Feature Software and Driver.
Keep me posted.
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee
07-26-2019 01:59 PM - edited 07-26-2019 02:00 PM
Uninstalling and reinstalling HP Photo Creations should fix the error. Here are step-by-step directions for Windows 10:
1. Check Your Internet Connection
- If you’re accessing the Internet from a business or office network, please be sure that the network or firewall allows access to the HP Photo Creations software.
- Check your computer’s clock to be sure the date and time are set correctly.
2. Uninstall and Reinstall HP Photo Creations
Step A: Uninstall HP Photo Creations
- Click on Start
- Click on Control Panel
- Click on Add or remove programs
- From the program list, select and remove HP Photo Creations
Step B: Download and reinstall HP Photo Creations
- Go to www.hp.com/go/hppc
- Click the Download button. Depending on your browser, you can choose to run or save the program. Choose Run if available. (If you chose Save instead, double-click the downloaded file.)
- Follow the onscreen instructions to reinstall HP Photo Creations.
Step C: Open HP Photo Creations
- Open HP Photo Creations by double-clicking the desktop shortcut, and confirm that it is working. If not, try restarting your computer.
Our support team is always happy to help. You can reach them at email@example.com.
Thank you for using HP Photo Creations,