1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Integrated Camera for Windows "Hello" on S430c ultrawide monitor

HP Recommended
S430c
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello Community,

just registered myself as I am having some issues with my new 43 inch ultra wide monitor with the integrated WIndows Hello Camera. 

According to the HP website, I have installed the drivers for the monitor and the camera. 

Unfortunaltely my PC cannot find any compatible camera  in order to operate the windows hello function. And hionestly I have have no idea how to install this. The camera does not even show up in the device manager after installation of the drivers. 

The monitor is hooked up to my PC via DIsplayport cabel. I also have a USB C from the monitor to the PC. 

1 REPLY 1
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
92,721 92,599 11,984 25,548
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Gerbel 

From its specs

https://h20386.www2.hp.com/AustraliaStore/Merch/Product.aspx?id=5FW74AA&opt=&sel=DEF

It ONLY has  1080p integrated FHD with dual microphones webcam. You need a webcam which supports 3D or IR to be able to use Hello facial recognition feature

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation