Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
omen by hp mouse 600
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hey , i got this mouse from hp (omen gaming mouse 600) , i cant download any right version of the firmware , my windows version is 20H2 , and there is no omen software for this version of windows , i tried installing the latest but it wont work , pls help me

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello Obviously there is only one version We can select the operating system up to 2004, but whatever the file remains the same namely:

Outil de mise à jour du micrologiciel d'OMEN by HP Mouse 600

FW0.49 Rev.A1.3 MB12 sept. 2018Télécharger

For the rest, if not planned, there is nothing we can do about it
re-read this document, that's all there is here:

Quick Setup Guide

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/omen-by-hp-mouse/16172072/model/16172073/manuals

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

and uhh , how to use the driver? like change the custom dpi settings like other brand?

HP Recommended

reread the document, unless I'm mistaken it is a combination with the keys / functions of the mouse directly!

Sniper buttonPress and hold to reduce DPI to 400 DPI. Release to return to current DPI setting. Use this button to help aim in a first-person ....

4 DPI setting buttonPress to change the DPI setting.• Red: 1600 DPI (default)• Red-orange: 2000 DPI• Orange: 2400 DPI• Yellow-orange: 2800 DPI• Yellow: 3200 DPI• Yellow-green: 3600 DPI• Green: 4000 DPI• Blue-green: 4400 DPI• Blue: 6400 DPI• Blue-violet: 12000 DPI• Violet: 800 DPI• Red-violet: 1200 DPITo switch between the 1000 Hz and 125 Hz polling rate, right-click the mouse while pressing and holding the sniper button 1 and back button 2. When the setting is changed successfully, the light flashes white three times. By default, the polling rate is 1000 Hz.To switch the lift-off distance between 2 mm and 1.0 mm, click the scroll wheel while pressing and holding the sniper button 1 and back button 2. When the setting is changed successfully, the light flashes white three times. By default, the lift-off distance is 2 mm

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.