Rajkiran14
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

My Desktop Running very slow

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 590-p0035in / 4LX89AA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a HP Pavilion 590-p0035in (Desktop PC) for almost  1 1/2 years now. suddenly my desktop started running slow. because of the lockdown couldn't get the customer support. kindly help me in resolving this. 

Product name: HP Pavilion 590-p0035in 

Product number: 4LX89AA

1 REPLY 1
TheOldMan
Level 15
Level 15
10,808 10,804 1,008 3,046
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Some reasons a PC gets slow all of a sudden.

1)  the PC has been infected with malware - do a scan with virus protection software.  Even Windows Defender AKA Windows Security will do for a start.  Malwarebytes along with Windows Defender is even better.

Free Malwarebytes https://www.malwarebytes.com/mwb-download/

2) if both items in #1 come back clean, a failing hard drive can also cause a massive slowdown just before failure.  If that is the cause, replace the hard drive after making a full backup or clone of the failing drive.

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the thumbs up to give Kudos! " >.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation