169 104 2 5
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

Need a manual for my new HP desktop

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Desktop 570-p017c
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I just picked up this new PC and there wasn't a piece of paper, setup chart or anything in it.  Just the computer. I had to go out and buy a DVI-A to VGA adapter to get it hooked to my monitor - that was a pain.

Anyway, will you provide me a URL to this machine, I have lots of questions, like why no hard drive light to show me when the hard drive is working, no expansion slot or other questions as well.

A manual would be great.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
92,611 92,489 11,970 25,523
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@shu-hi

To save trees and our planet, many vendors now don't print manuals (they may out be of date anyway). Vendors keep and update manuals on internet. Please use the following link for your machine

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-pavilion-510-p000-desktop-pc-series/10734566/model/11955310/...

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
92,611 92,489 11,970 25,523
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@shu-hi

To save trees and our planet, many vendors now don't print manuals (they may out be of date anyway). Vendors keep and update manuals on internet. Please use the following link for your machine

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-pavilion-510-p000-desktop-pc-series/10734566/model/11955310/...

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

shu-hi
Author
Level 4
169 104 2 5
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You gave me a link for the 510 series.  My desktop is is an:  HP Pavilion Desktop 570-p017c   not a 510-p017c.  The link you privided is to the wrong computer series.

I need a link for a manual for the 570-p017c

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation