Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Hp phinix

I have a hp phinix micro atx mother borad and i have put it in a coolermaster micro atx case.

I am trying to find where power sw, reset sw,H.D.D led, power led-, power led+ get pluged in. Place help thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

what PC was the donor full model name and number or PC?

you do know most OEMs have no books that show, all the non ATX jacks  on the mobo right? (my HP workstations do)

unless you buy from companies like Asus, msi, or gigibyte that do see, DIY MOBO in box.

HP does not sell DIY MOBO< at all, you do know that right and more important is that  they do not document that for that reason !; a key fact to learn first is this,.

the dell cables plug in and work, and that is all you get, and same goes for Dell, and acer (worse) and more, oems)

some folk here might know(or googling this may have some of these facts) but no PC stated, (full name nor service tag)

first do not use a reset switch now, those are not allowed in w10, ok?  power off only.

DIY ways and means, 2 ways, lacking books or your PCs real name.

lets just learn how to turn it on, (walk first then run, no pun)

1:We find the old power cables in the old case and trace the wires, using a meter.

2:or just short pins using  jumper wire, there, to ground to find power on + pin.  bingo it turns on,

what does Phinix mean? i .. google and HP show ZERO. hits. what is this PC, by its real name, HP.

My guess is you dont know that the power on and front panel jacks on all motherboards not standardized, no ATX spec here, each maker does as they please as does HP and Dell and all do. no spec, exists.

so you must  learn what YOUR CARD (MOB0)  does,   and  no 2 are the same, UNLESS ARE.

what PC do you have exactly?

and what mobo do you have exactly.

hp phinix micro atx (this is wonky and no good)

btw I do have HP pinouts on z600 and wx4600 and HP 8540w laptop,  and can do more if IN HAND< using hard work.

on some mobo , for  sure OEM this  can fail too.

front panel errors and power jack cables(button power and LED)

wrong fan used errors.

missing thermal sensor errors.

missing intrusion alarm errors (most can be bypassed)

and more, seen them all , mostly'

all POST errors above, and painful, if present.

NO warranty answers by me.
HP Recommended

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2334524.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.A0.H0.Xhp+phoenix+mot...

this is a search will and bad, using one fact.

phoenix spelled wrong.?

as you can see there is no such card, its vast mobo.

or 900+ here

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=hp+++micro+atx+motherboard&_sacat=...

NO warranty answers by me.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.