07-14-2019 06:09 PM
I am unable to switch the speeds of my CPU from DDR4 2133 to DDR4 2400.
I am running a i5-7400, 4 Cores, 4 Threads, supports up to 2400 RAM.
RAM I have purchased is x2 G. SKill 8GB Sticks.
07-15-2019 05:16 PM
Motherboards of the series support
- Dual channel (2 DIMMs per channel) memory architecture
- Four DDR4 DIMM (288-pin) sockets
- Supports PC4-17000 (DDR4-2133)
- Supports 4 GB and 8 GB DDR4 DIMMs
- Supports up to 4 GB on 32-bit systems
Therefore 2400MHz RAM will be downgraded to 2133MHz RẠM.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.