Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

how do i contact HP tech?

HP Recommended

First off go here https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp and on that page sign in with your HP user name and password. Once you do that you will see a page open with your HP product. Click on your product and it wall take you the contact page where you can talk to a virtual agent, Chat, phone but it is only listed for certain hours of operation and the nearest authorized service center. I have used Chat before and that is pretty good but you may need to wait your turn in the Que for a few minutes. If the tech wants to take control of your computer to trouble shoot your problem  then I would let him. It is safe.

When you bought your Omen was it brand new? Was the Omen Command Center working when you bought it? Have you made any changes to your system? Is your computer fully up to date with the latest MS updates? Have you updated your graphics driver to the latest driver? Have you installed any HP updates that after you installed them the Command Center ceased working. The only updates I install from HP for my Obelisk are critical updates that I see in HP Support Assistant or what I get from my MS Updates in Win10 Settings that are automatically installed.

Good luck

Don
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.