Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP OMEN 870-224
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

So I accidentally uninstalled the HP Omen Control app on my PC, the one that controls the lights on the front. I went to the HP Recovery app installed on my PC, found the OC reinstall, proceeded to do so. Got a prompt saying the installation was completed and to close all my apps and restart my computer. I did and its not there. Did everything again, same result. And again, same result. I then came to the HP support website, checked software and drivers and it's not even an option to install from there. Any help as to how to get this reinstalled would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@cappedomnivore 

Please try a different way

From Windows Store, Search for Omen Command Center and Get it.

If already installed, you have to uninstall it and Get it again.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

That did not work. This Command Center gave me a notification that it wasn't fully optimized for my PC. It doesn't give me any option to control the lights. All it gives me is Rewards, Games, and Remote Play.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.