Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
OMEN 30L Desktop PC GT13-1000a (207P7AV)

habisebi_0-1668751999927.png

The "Overclocking" tab on Omen Gaming Hub (downloaded from Microsoft Store) has stopped work. I am not sure if this is due to a recent update or if the feature has been disabled or removed by Omen. The update button that shows up with the error popup window shown above does not work either, as the loading bar gets stuck at 1% and will not progress. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software multiple times and nothing seems to work. I even tried updating the BIOS, which had no effect. This worked perfectly a week ago... until I was prompted to update the app recently which led to the screen you see above. Having this overclocking feature is crucial for my system (Omen 30L) as I need to undervolt my CPU (AMD Ryzen) using it or else my system runs too hot. I have exhausted every possible solution and nothing seems to fix this issue. Assistant from a knowledgeable professional would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @habisebi,

Welcome to the HP Support Community

I understand you are getting an error on your OMEN 30L Desktop PC GT13-1000a (207P7AV). Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.

Let's perform a hard reset:

• Power off the laptop.
  • Disconnected AC adapter from the laptop.
  • Press and hold the power button for 15 seconds.
  • Reconnect the battery and plug the AC adapter.
  • Power ON the laptop and check.

Update the BIOS, Video card & Chipset drivers:

• Here's the link to download and install the above updates: Click here

Perform Windows Update and HP Support Assistant: (do not skip any troubleshooting steps if you feel steps are repeating) 

To check for updates now, select the Start button, and then go to Settings  > Update & security  > Windows Update, and select Check for updates.

If the issue persists, then please follow the steps mentioned in this document: Overclocking in OMEN Gaming Hub

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

ANAND_ANDY
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.