11-16-2017 09:53 AM
Please I need the driver to solve the PCI Simple Communications Drive Error for my HP ProDesk 400 G4 running windows 7.
The hardware ID are these:
Solved! Go to Solution.
11-16-2017 03:17 PM
You need this driver for that device...
This package provides the Intel(R) Management Engine Components Driver for supported desktop models that are running a supported operating system.
09-18-2019 08:12 AM
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message!