Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Bluetooth Travel Mouse
Other

Hi, 

So I've got the HP Bluetooth Travel Mouse that uses HP Accessory Center to costumize the mouse button functions.

On my older pc, which had Windows 11, the mouse software worked well. However I recently purchased a new pc, a M1 MacBook Air, and though it is able to run HP Accessory Center, the app doesn't recognise the mouse, though I can connect it to the pc and use it. I'm on macOS 12.1 Monterey.

Would appreciate some help,

Best regards

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

hi

i don't know if this is the right product, but no updates here

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-bluetooth-travel-mouse/28254934

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-bluetooth-travel-mouse/28254934/document/c06453653

To use the HP Bluetooth Travel Mouse, you must have a Bluetooth Smart ready (Bluetooth 4.2 and later) computer with Windows 10 version 1803 and later or macOS High Sierra (10.13) or later.

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Yes indeed that's the right product.

However my pc meets all of those requirements.

That's why I don't understand why it's not working.

HP Recommended

yes, that's what I understood
for me maybe there was a need for an update
except nothing here
i found the app for the computer, but i guess you already have it and no other version
not being a user of this type of computer, I do not know the operation, installation etc at all!
How do you install both mouse and software?
must you, or have you for example, installed the mouse, then the software, or vice versa, change without, can it work or not?

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

I first connected the mouse to the pc without having the software installed.

I used it for a couple of days like that, and then installed the software and realised that it was not working.

One of the things I tried was to disconnect the mouse and try to connect it thought the hp program.

However the only thing it does is redirect me to the bluetooth section in system preferences and once I connect the mouse, the software doesn't recognise it, even though the mouse connects to the pc and works.

HP Recommended

You searched, if others are problem
I tried different keywords and I can't find anything

tried uninstalling the app and the mouse

https://apps.apple.com/fr/app/hp-accessory-center/id1476758529
install the app (download again)
then install the mouse
I doubt success, but other than that

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

How do I uninstall the mouse?

Is it just removing it from bluetooth devices?

HP Recommended

I don't know Mac so ..

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.