Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Proliant DL380p Gen8
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and older

Hi team,

I have a Proliant DL380p Gen8 server running on Windows Server 2008 Standard. I am having issues with storage/space. I want to remove one of the Hard disks to get the model number so I can purchase the same model hard disk but I do not which one to remove. I trying to see the RAID configuration of the server so I can remove the correct hard disk. is it possible to see the RAID configuration without restarting the server?

I have attached 3 pictures of the server as well. If you require additional information, let me knowIMG_1505.JPGIMG_1506.JPGIMG_1507.JPG

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

HP split into two companies a few years ago.

HP supports PC's, printers, tablets and calculators.

HP Enterprise (HPE) supports servers, switches, routers and tape drives.

You may also want to post your question on the HPE community support forum -- Proliant servers section...

https://community.hpe.com/t5/proliant-servers-ml-dl-sl/bd-p/itrc-264#.X5l08keSm9I

HP Recommended

I was not aware of that.

thanks

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.