Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP omen 880-073a
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi I currently have 2x 8gb ram cards in my PC (ddr4 - 2400 SK Hynix part number HMA81GU6MFR8N-UH ) and I'm looking at getting 2 extra 8gb ram sticks to go with it does anyone know what is compatible with these 

Thanks 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Greetings,

Welcome to the forum.

I am not a HP employee.

Buy the same RAM modules. Newegg (Link), Amazon , and other online vendors have this product.

The memory modules are not available at HP Part Surfer (Link).

The product number at the above sites does not exactly match your product number. Double check your product number.

Is your PC a Omen 880-073na?

Regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.