rmh41658
Level 1
6 2 0 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

Re-installing original software after Windows 10 update

HP Recommended

When I purchased my HPE-180t, it came with certain Adobe products already installed as part of the package I bought.  After updating to Windows 10, it became necessary to reinstall Adobe Premiere Elements 8 and it's asking for a code that did not come with the discs. What do I do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TheOldMan
Level 15
Level 15
10,825 10,821 1,008 3,048
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Windows 10 normally will not do that unless the application is too old.  Adobe Premiere Elements 8 appears to be from  2009, well before Windows 10.  You might need to get a newer version.

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the thumbs up to give Kudos! " >.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
TheOldMan
Level 15
Level 15
10,825 10,821 1,008 3,048
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Windows 10 normally will not do that unless the application is too old.  Adobe Premiere Elements 8 appears to be from  2009, well before Windows 10.  You might need to get a newer version.

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the thumbs up to give Kudos! " >.

View solution in original post

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation