Level 2
15 7 2 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Re-installing software on HP Pocket Media Drive PD6400z

HP Recommended
HP Pocket Media Drive
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a HP Pocket Media Drive PD6400z for use in my Pavilion Elite HPE desktop.  I wanted to clear all of the previous backups I had done over the years, so I could start over with current ones.  Like a dumb??? I re-formatted the drive and not only cleared all of the backups, but also lost the software program that was on the drive.  Now I have nothing but a 640gb hard drive with no backup program.  Does anyone know how I can get the software back on the drive?  HP support is of no help.  Thank you

Update:  Shortly after posting this I found a driver download on the internet and was able to get the program back on my HP pocket media drive..  Thanks to anyone who viewed this post.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation