6 3 1 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

Remove a device from the HP Support Assistant

HP Recommended
HP Support Assistant
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a device showing up in the HP Support Assistant that i know longer have.  However, I do not see any way to remove the device.  I see several posts about editing the device and then clicking remove - but that option is no longer showing!  I cannot tell you what version I am on as it will not tell me!  When I click on settings and then click on about HPSA, it opens a generic HPSA troubleshooting page. 

Here is what I see:

image1.pngimage2.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LtlBear
Author
Level 1
6 3 1 1
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

In finally found this - You have to go to the profile section and in there is a list of devices with the option to remove the device.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
LtlBear
Author
Level 1
6 3 1 1
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

In finally found this - You have to go to the profile section and in there is a list of devices with the option to remove the device.

View solution in original post

Dragon-Fur
Level 16
Level 16
32,058 31,763 2,925 10,673
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@LtlBear 

Excellent - it is the only place I did not check.  Smiling.

Good job.

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology

Dragon-Fur

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation