cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
Ekans
2 1 0 1
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Removing Device from Hp Support Assistant

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Had a Hp 2620 Printer still showing on my Hp Support Assistant and couldn't remove it.  Tried what other threads said to do which was hoover over the pencil icon but only got a cancel or save option afterwards and no remove this device as others had suggested.

Found out if you go to your profile and scroll down, you can remove the device from there, on the right hand side of the screen hope this helps somebody.

3 REPLIES 3
Echo_Lake
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
26,801 26,735 1,261 1,304
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Ekans

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:

• Did this happen after a recent window or software update?
  • Could you please share the HP Support Assistant picture?
  • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the HPSA?

Keep me posted for further assistance.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Joyce35
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you so much! I thought I was going blind! 

Ekans
Author
2 1 0 1
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Only glad to help Joyce35, I know I was pulling the last of my hair out too lol

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation