Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP-All-In-One-22-c0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I been having problems with my HP all in one 22 c0xx. The operating system is 64 bit on windows 10 home. When I play sims 4, the loading is extremely slow. My desktop product id is 00325-81268-94186. I don't know what the product name. I have tried optimizing my c/d disk. Nothing has helped. I don't have the money to take it any place. I have disabled the updates automatic. I have cleaned out my apps. Please help anyone.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

sorry but i need the exact reference
this does not seem correct
an example :

HP 22-c0073w All-in-One Desktop PC Product Specifications

Product number
3LB92AA
to be able to play properly you need this configuration
Processor: Intel core i5 or faster, AMD Athlon X4
Graphics card (video): NVIDIA GTX 650 or better
Memory (RAM): 4 GB RAM
unfortunately if the configuration is wrong, it will not be possible to play without problems
you can try changing the graphics settings

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

hello

need exact model  , n° product  P/N

HP Desktop PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number? | HP® Customer Support

what exactly is the problem with the game?
does the pc work other than that?

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Here is my hp desktop info: Device Specifications: HP All in one 22-cOxx

Device Name: desktop UJHTQEL 

Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) G4900T CPU @ 2.90 GHz 2.90

Installed Ram: 4.00 GB (3.81 GB useable) 

Device ID: E88E8A85-E7CA-4DDA-B9A1-5B7252A539A6

Product ID:00325-81268-94186-AAOEM

System Type: 64-BIT/x64-based processor

The problem is when im playing sims 4, the loading takes a long time to load. During me playing, the game is stop like its loading. Its hard to explain by typing. When I get from playing sims 4, my desktop is fine and doesn't act like that with nothing else. I mostly use my desktop to play sims 4. I keep thinking that I have a lot of apps or unnessary junk on my desktop but I don't think I do. 

HP Recommended

sorry but i need the exact reference
this does not seem correct
an example :

HP 22-c0073w All-in-One Desktop PC Product Specifications

Product number
3LB92AA
to be able to play properly you need this configuration
Processor: Intel core i5 or faster, AMD Athlon X4
Graphics card (video): NVIDIA GTX 650 or better
Memory (RAM): 4 GB RAM
unfortunately if the configuration is wrong, it will not be possible to play without problems
you can try changing the graphics settings

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

I@Prométhée,

You should look at that the OP said in other posts, it is the same inquiry.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Software-and-How-To-Questions/Desktop-is-running-slow/m-p/7265...

@MelissaACook,

Working backwards into the specs, you must have the HP22-c0073w, which as the lowest budget CPU (processor) for that unit. Here are the listed specs, so your AIO is performing to its base specifications.

1) bottom line CPU chip, Celeron

2) Only 4 GB of RAM, that slows down performance

3) Only has Intel UHD Graphics 610  (no change, no upgrade). It does not meet the minimum requirements of SIM 4, which only requires the CD for initial installation.  There is a tool near the bottom for you to test SIM 4 play ability.

This system is feedback driven thru Solution and Kudo flags. It's the only means of knowing if you have been served. Please click Accept as Solution, if your problem is solved. To say THANK YOU, press the "thumbs up symbol" to render a KUDO. You can render both Solution and KUDO..

HP Envy 8 5010 Tablet
(2) HP DV7t i7 3160QM 2.3Ghz 8GB
Printer -- HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 Legal
Custom Asus Z97D, I7-4790k, 16GB RAM, WIN10 Pro 64bit, ZOTAC GTX1080 AMP Extreme 3 fan 8GB RAM, 500GB SSD, Asus PB287 4k monitor, Rosewill Blackhawk case and 750W OCZ PSU.
HP Recommended

Yes
this is the reason for my response with a request for model accuracy.

from what i see the same person with the same problem later, finally not resolved?

If you look carefully, there are possibilities, Sims specialized sites, give several solutions!
Obviously we can say that the pc is insufficient and that it is better to buy another, but we can try to make the game work, by lowering / modifying several parameters in the game!
The ideas given are good indeed, but there are many possibilities to improve the computer if you can not modify its elements (graphics card, memory life)!
Only it can be quite complicated, for an uninitiated.
we can do much more than deactivate windows update if necessary!

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

HP Recommended

Thanks for the help. All this time I thought it was my computer but it was the sims 4 game. I dropped the screen down and it does a lot better than it did. Thank you so much for helping me and taking time out of ur days.

HP Recommended

You're welcome
with pleasure
take care of yourself and yours

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.