Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
20-c102il
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

My problem is how to speed up my pc speed it slows down on the welcome screen,  open taskbar,  opening setting it to take 15-20 second to open, and then when I click on any option it also takes too much time compared to other and the keyboard is also slow it displays the word on screen after 3 seconds. The notification bar is also slow when I click on it and when I click on any browser(chrome, edge, brave) they open after 10-20 seconds to start.

that's all, hope you will help me as soon as possible

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

HELP ME I AM GIVING MY PC PROCESSOR LIST

Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU J3060 @ 1.60GHz
Processor Speed: 1600 MHz
Processor Graphics in Use: Intel(R) HD Graphics 400

Physical Memory: 4002 MB

HP Recommended

hi

20-c102il PC Product Specifications

this is clearly not a monster configuration point of view
but, we should start by checking, if there is not a hardware problem

HP PCs - Testing for Hardware Failures | HP® Customer Support

Has the problem been there from the start or not?

I could give you some advice on what to change if possible, but you will have to see your budget, and there may not be miracles either !!

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Sir I have tried almost everything but nothing works and this problem is not from starting from when i buy, this problem starts after when I put this all in one pc for 1-2 months due to exams , then I run it I feel very leggy and slow . Can you check my pc by online or other way? 

HP Recommended

Sorry, I'm not able to do this, and you shouldn't let anyone have access to your computer.
I told you to test the computer, is this done, what is the result?

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Sir after replying in hp support next day when i start computer it start automatic repair with  loading and then it shows 'your pc did not start correctly' with  2 option restart or advanced option. What should i do now ? 

For my pc security reasons can you show me any proof of that you are really a hp support expert or someone who want to get profit from my pc . 

Sir please solve this i tried it from youtube also but that also doesn't work . 

Now , do not want speed up my pc just i want my pc as it was. 

Help please 

HP Recommended

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage

Contact HP

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.