cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmogletree
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Since flash player is not suported and blocked on Windows 10 what can I use in it's place?

HP Recommended
Example : Pavilion Desktop 590-p0016
Other

I recently bought the Pavilion Desktop 590-p0016 with Windows 10. It has an 8th Generation Intel Core i3-8100 processor.  In the past and on my older pavilion with Windows 7,  I have played games that require Adobe Flash Player which is no longer supported on this system.  I only get the error message that Flash player is not supported.  But I don't get any information what can replace flash player.  However one article I Googled said to use HTML5.  But again I am unable to locate any such programs.  Am I just to abandon any future game play on my system? What is the alternate to flash player that will be supported on Windows 10?

1 REPLY 1
erico
Level 17
Level 17
47,969 42,208 4,647 12,420
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I take it that you want to play the games in a browser.

You can use Internet Explorer browser  and allow Flash player when you are warned about the security issues.

It is your notebook and operating system after all.

I am not an HP Employee.
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation